The Maip group has developed in the years a compounding production to offer support activities to the client, such as:
– Formulation of materials tailor-made for the customer specific need.
– Colouring of any material based on the complete PANTONE plastic chain;
– Creative study of new and surprising aesthetic visual effects. For important cases, we are available to exclusively reserve a product for one single client in a specific sector with a particular color and\/or visual effect. Our prestigious line INCHANTO has about 90 different visual effects that are included in the chains named METALLICA (metal effect), VISION (optical-sensorial neo-polymers) and ESTHETICA (virtual effects).
– Each product can be supplied in three solutions: mass colored compound, master batch or basic material dry-blended with colorant.
– Production of master batch and additives that are tailor-made using the real basic plastic material used by the customer in order to eliminate the various problems caused by the so called universal master batches.